Do you own a WordPress Website? Are you not familiar with the CMS? There are many people who own website on this great open source CMS but are not familiar with technical-aspects. So there are ways to speed up the website, and there are experts to help. Let us discuss more about it.
WordPress has become a great platform. This open-source CMS, Content Management System, has opened doors for plenty of opportunities to all (bloggers, users, business people and individuals). It is important to speed up WordPress Website. WordPress Speed Optimization is important. There are some ways to say goodbye to sluggish website:
- Always choose a good host
- It is important to start with a solid framework or theme (the fastest loading framework/theme)
- Plugins are very important. Always use the most effective caching plugin
- CDN is important. It stands for Content Delivery Network. Always make sure to use a content delivery network
- Always optimize homepage to load quickly. For this follow:
- Show excerpts instead of full posts
- Reduce the number of posts on the page
- Remove unnecessary sharing widgets from the home page
- Remove inactive plugins and widgets
- Disabling hot-linking and leeching of content helps in speed optimization
- Optimize your WordPress database
- Control the amount of post revisions restored
There are people owning WordPress website but do not understand computer and internet technology (not familiar with CMS). Professional WordPress Developers, Designers, Programmers and Coders are to help them. Professional experts take complete responsibility of developing, programming and designing website on CMS. They take responsibility to develop theme, plugins for site. And, they provide WP Website Speed Optimization Solutions to clients. Experts provide satisfactory services to clients to meet their purposes, needs.